Friday 11 July 2014

Dr Hakim Adi - My First Interview



So quick blog post to tell you guys the interview went well, I was totally worried but I found that it was quite calm and I enjoyed it. We talked about a lot of interesting topics, some in relation to literature others not. I am hoping to publish the interview within the next two weeks ... I know I am such a tease right? but guys I want to make sure its perfect for you! So keep watching this space for updates.

But for now to soothe your broken hearts check out this three part interview with Dr.Adi , which I found quite interesting, its an interview that made me realise the extent of my ignorance in terms of international relations.

So check it out ! because ..... knowledge is power! Although sometimes knowledge is painful too so maybe ignorance is better ... okay so I am going to stop before I get philosophical.


LINK TO PART TWO
LINK TO PART THREE

F
11/07

No comments:

Post a Comment