Tuesday 30 September 2014

Return to University

Hey Literary bugs!

So its be a while since I blogged,well too long. I have just been preparing for university for the last few weeks so I have been unable to blog as much as I would have hoped. However I am not only full of apologies but also good news! Firstly I am going to start vlogging soon, secondly I have so many new books to share with you guys! It going to be a stressful year for me as its my final and third year. So cut me some slack! Hope you guys continue on this journey with me

Also and update on Exhibit B:
http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2014/sep/24/barbican-criticise-protesters-who-forced-exhibit-b-cancellation
I am not going to lie, I don't like this piece at all.It makes it seem as if this was some art which would have done some good in the world.





Best of luck on all the endeavours this month brings !
F
30/09

No comments:

Post a Comment